In this position you will:
- Develop and review drawings, specifications, or proposals to insure the quality of all products.
- Research and develop new technologies to enhance production capabilities and produce product and process improvements.
- Participate in new product design teams using NPD stage-gate processes.
- Provide complete drawing packages and documentation to Product Managers and Manufacturing, as required.
- Recommend correction actions in customer problem resolution as required.
- Maintain accurate and timely product information.
- May travel to customer site to assist with machine start-up, installation, trouble shooting and customer training as required.
- Support other functional areas as requested, including Manufacturing, Sales, Service, HR, Finance, Installation and Training.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field required.
Experience: 5+ years of related experience. Demonstrated ability to lead a group of cross functional engineers and designers to the successful completion of a design and manufacture of mechanical machine, including mechanisms, hydraulics and pneumatic components and assemblies.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay and so much more!